A health emergency is a rare situation with the potential for widespread illness, even death, among a large group of people. Highly trained personnel at the University of Minnesota work every day to ensure the health and safety of our campus community. Planning is coordinated with all University departments for fast, effective response to any health emergency.
For urgent, personal health concerns, Boynton Health provides walk-in treatment. Call 911 for emergency situations.
- Health Alert: Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Boynton After Hours Care
- Health Emergency Response System (HERO)
- Department of Environmental Health and Safety
- Center for Infectious Disease Research and Policy (CIDRAP) Novel Coronavirus Resource Center
- University of Minnesota Police Department