- All employees who can work from home should continue doing so through at least June 30, 2021.
- Employees who are asked to return to campus to work and have health concerns can reach out to the Disability Resource Center to discuss accommodations.
- Retaliation in response to anyone expressing safety concerns regarding working on campus will not be tolerated. If you feel you have experienced retaliation, contact your HR Lead or OHR’s Employee Relations Consultants.
- Employees should take note of the expectations for returning to worksites that include:
- Contact your supervisor if you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, receive a positive test, or have been informed that you have been exposed to a confirmed COVID-19 case.
- If an employee indicates any of the conditions above, supervisors must require that the employee stay home. The employee should seek guidance from their healthcare provider or public health case investigator.
Testing and managing positive cases
- For COVID-19 testing options or procedures, visit the University's testing strategy and protocols page.
- Supervisors and employees can review the toolkit when there is a possible or confirmed exposure to COVID-19 in the workplace or a positive test result.
- If an employee tests positive for COVID-19, the employee's supervisor will consult with unit HR regarding next steps.
- If it's determined that the employee had close contact with other employees (defined as less than six feet for greater than a cumulative of 15 minutes in 24 hours), a unit HR person or supervisor will contact those that potentially have been exposed.
- There may be circumstances where the supervisor and/or unit HR person are contacted by a public health investigator to determine whether close contact occurred. If this happens, the supervisor and/or unit HR person will take action in coordination with the public health investigator.
- Learn more about coverage options for COVID-19 testing for faculty and staff regardless of whether staff and faculty participate in the UPlan health insurance program.
Last updated January 21