- For students living on campus, Housing & Residential Life has taken the following steps:
- Rooms have been measured to ensure there is enough space to maintain the recommended six feet of physical distance while occupying your room at the same time as your roommate.
- Students should review updated policies on the Community Behavioral Standards web page for more information on health, safety, guests, and maximum occupancy.
- University residence halls and apartments will remain open during Spring Break (April 5-9) for students who have housing contracts that extend into the upcoming summer break or who remain in isolation or quarantine.
- Students who may be at greater risk due to health complications can request housing accommodations to reduce their risk.
Housing & Residential Life partners closely with local and state public health officials to address cases of COVID-19 that arise in residential communities. Rooms for isolation and quarantine will be set aside for students with a housing contract who are ill with possible COVID-19 or who have tested positive for COVID-19. Review the MTest Protocols and response to learn more.
Students living on and off-campus can use this decision tree (PDF) if exposed to COVID-19 or have received a confirmed positive test.
Last updated January 4