The Maroon and Gold Sunrise Plan for undergraduate students in residence halls provides steps to allow for students to gradually become involved in on-campus life. These steps include limitations designed to reduce COVID-19 transmission.
- For students living on-campus, Housing & Residential Life has taken the following steps:
- Rooms have been measured to ensure there is enough space to maintain the recommended six feet of physical distance while occupying your room at the same time as your roommate.
- Students should review updated policies on the Community Behavioral Standards web page for more information on health, safety, guests, and maximum occupancy.
- Students who may be at greater risk due to health complications can request housing accommodations to reduce their risk.
- Housing & Residential Life partners closely with local and state public health officials to address cases of COVID-19 that arise in residential communities. Rooms for isolation and quarantine will be set aside for students with a housing contract who are ill with possible COVID-19 or who have tested positive for COVID-19. Review the MTest Protocols and response to learn more.
For students living in off-campus housing not owned by the University, please view these steps to take if exposed to COVID-19 or receive a confirmed positive test and visit the Office for Off-Campus Living for resources and support.
Last updated September 22