Sexual misconduct has become the focus of a critical national conversation. Higher education is not immune to this problem. At the University, as part of the President’s Initiative to Prevent Sexual Misconduct, all faculty and staff members take online training. And all incoming students complete training before beginning at the U of M. Our public health awareness campaign, It Ends Here, is aimed at promoting bystander intervention.
Our entire community is engaged to end sexual misconduct. We ask you to join us.
For questions regarding ordering, contact Anne Moreno at Printing Services.
- Sexual Misconduct Prevention Training
- The Aurora Center
- Sexual Assault Resources
- What is sexual harassment?
- What is relationship violence?
- Options for individuals experiencing harassment
- Employee mandatory reporting information
- University Student Legal Services
- Safe Walk
- Gopher Chauffeur
- MSA Sexual Assault Task Force