Sexual misconduct has become the focus of a critical national conversation, and higher education is not immune to this problem. As part of the President’s Initiative to Prevent Sexual Misconduct, all faculty and staff members complete online education. All incoming students complete education before beginning at the U of M. Our public health awareness campaign, It Ends Here, is aimed at promoting bystander intervention.
Our entire community is engaged to end sexual misconduct and all forms of discrimination and retaliation. We ask you to join us.
For questions regarding ordering, contact Anne Moreno at Printing Services.
- Online education: Preventing Sexual Misconduct, Discrimination and Retaliation
- The Aurora Center
- Sexual Assault Resources
- What is sexual harassment?
- What is relationship violence?
- Options for individuals experiencing harassment
- Employee mandatory reporting information
- University Student Legal Services
- Safe Walk
- Gopher Chauffeur
- MSA Sexual Assault Task Force